Why Join SDOAUG?
- Networking opportunities for those in Oracle career transition
- Enhance your Knowledge
- Participate in live SDOAUG Lunch and Learns.
- Attend COLLABORATE and OAUG Connection Point®Conferences for information sharing, education and networking.
- Connect with Others in the Oracle Applications Community in San Diego.
- Learn from others and share experiences with those using the same Oracle Applications.
- Network with thousands of others in the Oracle Applications Community.
- Join the SDOAUG LinkedIn group and follow SDOAUG on Twitter.
- Share your Thoughts with Oracle.
Membership to the San Diego OAUG is free but in order to join, you must complete a profile with OAUG . See the instructions below. If you already have a OAUG profile and wish to add membership to this Geo to your profile, login here and update your profile.
Neither Geo membership nor OAUG membership is required to attend live events, access the Communities forum and Collateral (under Resources) pages. However, access to the archive of papers and presentations requires an OAUG membership.
We therefore encourage you to join OAUG, not only so that you can access the papers and presentations, but also to take advantage of ALL the benefits OAUG has to offer.
San Diego OAUG Membership
Click here join the San Diego OAUG:
If you have an existing OAUG profile, you will be asked to enter your credentials to access your profile.
If you do not have an OAUG profile, follow the instructions under "Welcome!".
You must have an OAUG profile to join the SDOAUG.
This Geo does not require an OAUG-paid membership.
Once logged into your OAUG profile:
- Select Join a Geo/SIG under the Geos and SIGs section.
- Then select San Diego OAUG from the list of Geos.
- Then click [Continue] to join.
- You will now be a complimentary member of the SDOAUG!
We also encourage you to join the OAUG for the additional education, networking, communication and advocacy available through this global organization. If you would like more information on OAUG memberships, please click here.